On 22nd of November a local edition of conference Property Forum was held in Wroclaw. During this event the president of Virtual Power Plant Grzegorz Nowaczewski was a participant of debate on current expectations of modern office space tenants.
In discussion ”Offices. Building alone is not enough. Tenants want more”, besides VPPlant, took part:
- Marta Badura – Consultant on Research and Development of Work Space, Nowy Styl group
- Rafał Baranowski – Sales Director, SPIE Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Agnieszka Kawęcka – Head of Business Development, Reesco Sp. z o.o.
- Katarzyna Kubicka – Senior Leasing Manager, Echo Investment SA
- Grzegorz Nowaczewski – Chairman of the Board, Virtual Power Plant
The moderator of this discussion was Kamil Pakosz – Associate, Savills Sp. z o.o. and starting point for the discussions were the following:
- Wroclaw still in the lead, how the office potential is on the rise. Planned and completed investments
- Listen to the customers, be a step ahead from competition – how to stand out in the market, grab attention from tenants and keep them for longer?
- People first – how to create friendly workplace and living space
At propertynews.pl website you can see the video from this discussion.